- 2020. Topaler, Başak and Küp, Eyüp Tolunay. Judgments of capability and conformity as distinct types of social evaluations, and the way they interact to shape evaluator impressions. 36th EGOS (European Group for Organizational Studies) Colloquium, Hamburg, Germany, 2-4 July.
- 2019. Kıygı-Çallı, Meltem; Merdin-Uygur, Ezgi; Onden, Abdullah & Mahr, Dominik. (2019). “A Sentiment – Based Understanding of Happiness in Digital Space: Evidence from Online Support Accounts”, EMAC 48th Annual Conference, (special session), Hamburg, Germany.
- 2018. Ozturkcan, S. & Ezgi Merdin-Uygur (2018). "Will robots conquer services? Attitudes towards anthropomorphic service robots”, in 9th International Research Symposium in Service Management (IRSSM), (extended abstract), Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- 2018. Karadayı, M.A., Ülengin, F., Akkan, Cç., Ekinci, Y., Uray, N., Karaosmanoğlu, E. “Acil Servis Birimlerinin Operasyonel Etkinlik ve Hizmet Kalitesinin Bütünleşik Analizi”, YAEM, Anadolu Üniversitesi, Eskişehir.
- 2018. Ezgi Merdin-Uygur, Gulen Sarial Abi, Zeynep Gurhan Canli, and Ozlem Hesapci. "How Does Self-Concept Clarity Influence Happiness in Experiential Settings? The Role of Strangers versus Friends", in European - Advances in Consumer Research (e-ACR) Conference, (extended abstract), Ghent.
- 2018. Cetinkaya, S., Kiygi-Calli, M., and Imer, H. P. Understanding the Sectoral Innovation Trends in Turkey, International Research, Development, Innovation and Technology Management Congress, Istanbul, TR.
- 2018. Kiygi-Calli, M., and Onden, A. Effects of Product Innovativeness and Engagement with Online Users on Branding Strategies: Evidence from Twitter, Informs Marketing Science Conference, Philadelphia, USA.
- 2018. Topaler, Başak, and Behlül Üsdiken. Practices diffuse so do hybrid alternatives. 34th EGOS (European Group for Organizational Studies) Colloquium, Tallinn, Estonia.
Öğretim üyelerimizin diğer çalışmaları için buraya tıklayarak devam ediniz.